Bollywood beauty who sells luxury chocolates to turd dropping customers, and today she was on fire. Just not in a Bruce Springsteen kind of way but more in a Michael Jackson kind of way—unfortunately. I was at home, minding my own business prepping a tutorial, when my bling bling Mr. Galaxy went beep beep. So I pressed this virtual button and what did I see? A picture of Angie's work wear or what was left of them. Her co-worker told me it was a close call. Angie had actually been on fire: the backside of her boots, her jeans as well as her apron.
Luckily she's not a fan of cold winters so she happened to be wearing thick flame-resistant long johns underneath her jeans. She was also lucky to have scraped her long black hair back in a band or else... well, I just don't want to know. All I can tell you is she was pretty d@mn lucky. Apparantly there was this seemingly innocuous gas heater malfunction that could have easily lead to a full-blown disaster. You can imagine Angie was pretty shaken, as were her co-workers, but everybody was quick-brained and my burning love somehow found a way to take off her flaming clothes and live to see another day. What are the odds of that, right?
When things like this happen, you just want to sit down and think:
Do you know what I mean?
P.S. Any idea who sang about 'a hunk a hunk of burning love... aaaaaaah'?
* * *