I know, their disappearance is as shocking, nay, as baffling as the mystery of my missing blue shoe. Where are they... where are they...? I'm racking my mind as to what could've happened. But dispair not, my friends, because deep cover inspector Blue is hot on their trail. They just don't know it yet. I will solve this puzzle if it's the last thing I'll ever do.
Of course it's not like I have very little on my plate. I mean, here are some of the mysteries I need to get solved within the next 48 hours or else my blue behind's bound to get fired:
- Did Fred Flintstone build the pyramids or was it Wilma?
- How did people wipe their butts in the 18th century?
- Is Dr. Phil really a doctor?
- Is Trump's hair genetically modified or is it a Venom spin-off?
- What happened to that poor Loch Ness monster after Ted Danson ruined its reputation?
- Where is that frigging blue shoe?
- Where are The Beer Boys?
That's some list. Anyway, the last time I heard from Bryan and Brandon was on October 16, 2017. Go figure. We're talking over a year ago. But when I say I'm hot on their trail, I kid you not.
Look what I discovered the other day (and, dare I say, not entirely accidentally)...
|I'm close on this one. I'm very close on this one.|
In the meantime, should you fine civilians have any info regarding the disappearance of the infamous Beer Duo, contact your local police station, Tom Cruise or, well, me. But only if you can find me, because I'm deep DEEP cover.
This message will self-destruct.
* * *