MENTAL NOTE

"Not reading a newspaper and you are uninformed. Reading a newspaper and you are misinformed."
"Though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run."
Will you ever reach Bora?

Monday, November 30, 2020

The Only Way Is...

23 comments:

  1. Yep.........Jury is still out here whether I'll get the vaccine or not; need to hear more about it. Stay safe Blue!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't a vaccin. It changes your DNA. Look it up.

      Delete
    2. I know Blue; that's why the jury is still out here (and I probably won't be getting it). I'll take my chances......

      betty

      Delete
    3. Should've known you know it isn't a vaccine. Well,they can go sit on a stick and call it a day.Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

      Delete
  2. I'm not getting it, certainly not in the first wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shouldn't be called a vaccine. It changes your DNA. No, I kid you not.

      Delete
  3. I'll get the "vaccine." I'd rather not get the virus.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dubious about the DNA claim, so I researched it, as a good former newspaper reporter must do. The DNA story comes from a Facebook post downloaded millions of times that has been debunked repeatedly. The vaccine is a vaccine. It does not alter one's DNA. Reminds me of a Facebook post a lot of people believed that said some Chinese men killed a bat and ate it, which was how the virus was supposed to have started. I called bullshit then, and I call bullshit now. Please don't discourage people from getting the vaccine.

      Delete
    2. Hello, Janie. As said, I'm basing my claim on a lecture by an expert in the field, Emeritus Professor of Experimental Immunology:

      https://youtu.be/841w-vLIeaU

      22:30

      I've also talked with two doctors and they said the exact same thing. They are terrified.

      Doing research is my job.

      Delete
    3. https://www.performinthestorm.com/en/episodes/9/

      Delete
  4. I'm not getting the vaccine. Not this time around anyway. I'm just not comfortable with it yet.

    Warmly,
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart thinking. The WHO put this virus on list A (alongside ebola) so now it isn't necessary to keep testing for another 5-10 years. A rush job'll do.

      Delete
  5. Not sure yet what I/we will do, but we will not be first. I'm also concerned about the chip and the passport. I see us heading down a rabbit I do not like. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Andcremember: fear breeds compliance. Always has, always will. Anyone who says that's bs may want to read a couple of history books.

      Delete
  6. They can stick it where the Sun does not shine (as in their bum, not mine). I think they will force kids to have it here as we will barely have enough for them, we might get them for free so that we can be their laboratory rats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. But you know what they say: The government's always right and doesn't lie.

      Delete
    2. These days you don't really know whether they're better right or left... cannot stand either. Oh, sing me a sad song on your banjo, and I shall join you on my balalaika. How are thingalings in the residence of Blue? Did Angelina leave the palace?

      Delete
    3. She left in September. I distrust any powerful politician, not to mention the ultra-rich 5% dictating the needs of the other 95%. Something fishy is going on.

      Delete
    4. Whom will you spend Christmas with next week now that Angelina is gone?

      Delete
    5. Oh, sing me a sad song on your banjo, and I shall join you on my sweet balalayka... it's the same situation here with me, but my shadow is probably bigger, in the middle part.... Will think of you on Christmas Eve and send you a positive thought and wishes.

      Delete
    6. Here's something few will want to know about: https://www.facebook.com/100002515595292/posts/3645001048927046/

      Delete

Speak your mind.